RELIABLE | READY TO GO | ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Our mission declares our purpose as a firm and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- To create value for our all our clients
- To adhere to all local and international auditing and accounting standards
- To adhere to all local and relevant international legislation
- To apply reporting standards that testify of the highest quality
Our vision serves as the framework guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish.
- People – Be a great place to work where people are inspired and trained to be the best they can be.
- Portfolio – Bring to the community a portfolio of quality services that meet every client’s requirements.
- Partners – Nurture a winning network of customers.
- Profit – Maximize long-term return in order to stay in the market while being mindful of our overall responsibilities.
- Productivity – Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving firm.
At EFGAudit we will at all times adhere to regulatory requirements while attending to our client’s needs.
Ernst Gouws –owner
Ernst grew up in the Western Cape and matriculated at the Bonnievale High School. He graduated from the University of Stellenbosch, where after he started his articles contract at PriceWaterhouseCoopers. During this three year period, he also obtained his honours degree from the University of South Africa, Post Graduate Diploma in Auditing jointly from the University of Cape Town and the University of Johannesburg, and passed both his qualifying exams. Shortly thereafter he did a number of short term assignments in PricewaterhouseCoopers in Johannesburg, Toronto and Amsterdam.
After returning from Amsterdam, he joined the University of Stellenbosch to lecture students in the chartered accountancy stream, with financial accounting and reporting being his main area of concentration.
During 2009, he returned to PriceWaterhouseCoopers in Namibia for another 2 year’s service.
Ernst gained experience in all aspects of auditing and accounting. He serviced a broad variety of business entities and gained exposure to a wide selection of services, from completing income tax and VAT returns for sole proprietors to consolidated reporting on large multinational listed entities.
EFGAudit was founded in 2011. Since then, Ernst was also appointed as a member of the tax court in Cape Town. During November 2015 the company was expanded after merging with Q-Matrix Accounting Services.